Booking the Camping Barn - Conditions of Stay
Please note that this site is not suitable for groups wanting a venue for late night parties or fireworks.
This is a NO SMOKING SITE
- The property is hired strictly on the basis that it is for holiday use only and no right to remain in the accommodation shall exist for the hirer or any person allowed into the property by the hirer. The hirer shall be liable for all costs and fees as arise of any delayed departure.
- The named person on the booking form is responsible for ensuring that ALL members of the group are in agreement to abide by these conditions of use.
- The owner shall not be under any liability in contract until a signed booking form and full payment has been received and confirmed in writing by the owner.
- Cheques should be made payable to S. E. Helliwell Ltd. The owner reserves the right to delay acceptance of bookings to allow 3 bank working days to clear cheques.
- Provisional reservations should be made by telephoning 01433 670250. A completed booking form and full payment must be received within 7 days of the provisional booking. Should the booking form and full payment not be received within 7 days (unless other arrangements have been agreed with the owner) the property will be re-let.
- In the event of a cancellation, the hirer must advise the owner immediately whereupon every reasonable attempt will be made to re-let the property. If re-letting is possible, the payment, less the costs incurred in re-letting, will be returned. The owner reserves the right not to return payment if re-letting has not been possible.
- The property is let on a nightly basis, from 3.00pm on the day of arrival , with departure by 11 am or by arrangement.
- NO open fires of any sort. Responsibly used (charcoal only) barbeques are acceptable when used outside the barn.
- NO Fireworks or Chinese Lanterns.
- Users are expected to respect other site users, residents, livestock and wildlife at all times.
- On arrival book in and collect keys from farmhouse. No arrivals after 9.30pm.
- Please ensure that the landscape and environment is maintained for others to enjoy by not removing stones from walls or climbing on walls, gates and fences.
- Strictly no under 18's without supervision
- Dogs must be under control at ALL times.
- This is a quiet site.
Failure to comply with the above will result in early departure and no refunds.
Do you acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions before proceeding with your booking?