Upper Booth Campsite
(not suitable for large groups and parties)
- The campsite is located alongside Crowden Clough and is noted for the beautiful scenery and relaxing atmosphere. An ideal site for anyone who appreciates the countryside and outdoor activities. Natural environment - not a manicured holiday park!
- Pitches limited to maintain the quality and atmosphere of the site - supplements will be charged for large tents at busy times. Cars may be allowed next to tents if ground conditions allow. It is appreciated if people will park on the less flat areas so the flatest ground can be used by tents.
- Open March to November (subject to ground conditions).
- Advanced booking for summer weekends and Bank Holidays is essential. Minimum 3 night stay over Bank Holiday weekends.
- Toilets, hot showers and washing up facilities.
- Duke of Edinburgh candidates welcome by prior arrangement. Please see webpage for DoE and organised groups.
- No fires, fire pits of ANY sort, fireworks or lanterns.
- Dogs welcome but must be under control at all times.
- No caravans or large motor homes.
- Strictly no under 18's without adult supervision.
- No hook-ups or generators.
- Gabzebos/mess tents and day visitors strictly by prior arrangement,
Please check yellow box on the right for fully booked dates-------->
The Camping Barn
(not suitable for late night parties)
- Instead of having a tent over your head why not try a barn!
- Upper Booth Camping Barn has one large sleeping area - for up to 12 people, two tables with seating and stone shelves for cooking equipment.
- The barn shares the following facilities with the campsite: flush toilet, hand basins, washing up sinks and hot showers.
- Please note no heating, electric or water supply available in the barn.
- Hire individual spaces in the barn ....or
- Hire the whole facility for your exclusive use.
- It is also possible to hire the barn, along with additional pitches on the adjacent campsite.