Conditions of Stay at Upper Booth Campsite
This is a NO SMOKING site
- The named person on the booking form is responsible for ensuring that ALL members of the group are in agreement to abide by these conditions of use.
- Arrival on site after 3.00pm and before 9pm. Departure by 11 am.
- Book in at Upper Booth Farmhouse before pitching and collect tent tags, which must be clearly displayed, on tent/s and in vehicles at all times.
- Under 18's must be supervised by responsible adults at ALL times.
- Do not remove stones from walls or climb on walls, gates and fences.
- All possessions and vehicles should be removed from site before 12 noon on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Open fires of any sort are not permitted – including adding wood to BBQ’s.
- Responsibly used BBQs are acceptable.
- Users are required to respect other site users, residents, livestock and wildlife at all times.
- This is a QUIET SITE
- Fireworks and Chinese Lanterns are not permitted.
- Dogs must be under close control at all times.
- Site users are encouraged to take home/recycle as much of their own refuse as possible.
- Site users must prepare a risk assessment covering their use of the site.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - cancellation up to one month before arrival 100% refund, cancellation between one month and 14 days before arrival 50% refund, cancellation in last 14 days before arrival NO REFUND. Refunds will not be given if you decide to cancel your booking or leave the campsite early due to inclement weather, illness or other reason beyond your control. It is recommended that you buy holiday insurance to compensate you in these circumstances.
Failure to comply will result in early departure and no refunds.
Do you acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions before proceeding with your booking?